Thursday, March 1, 2012

I will not get sick. I will not get sick.

I will not get sick. Is it possible to will yourself to stay healthy? I think I'm starting to get a cold, and that is simply unacceptable. I do not have time to be sick.

Tuesday is usually temple day. I go after I'm done with classes for the day, but Tuesday was really cold and snowy. So I put it off until today. Then I woke up and it was snowing a lotttt. I just knew all the pioneers were sitting up in heaven laughing at me not wanting to walk to the temple because of a little snow. With the pioneers in mind, I prayed I wouldn't lose my motivation to go to the temple today. Even in the snow. Heavenly Father knows me well. He stopped the snow and turned on the sun :)

Tonight I went to an extra credit biology movie with Megan, Cooper, and Ashley. It was super packed. By the time we got there we couldn't find 4 seats together. James (Caroline's brother) was there, so I ended up sitting with him. Funny story: so, I forgot Ashley's name. I thought it was Alex. I had JUST met her, but she's in Cooper and James's bio class. Anyway, I told James her name was Alex and he tried to get her to turn around by whispering "Alex!" for a good five minutes. She eventually turned around and asked who he was talking to. He said "you...". Then she informed him her name was actually Ashley. Hahahaha, I died laughing. He said I lost his trust forever. My bad.

Anyway, I need sleep. I'm hoping I can wake up feeling 100% better tomorrow. I even used that nasty Zicam spray to try to feel better. Yuck. I'm not sure that stuff is worth it. Icky icky. But I really can't afford to be sick.

And yes, I do realize I did not write in my blog for 15 minutes today. But I wrote in my actual journal earlier, so I figure I can split the time.

I will wake up tomorrow feeling 100%. I will not be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment