Per Jessica's Request...

Jessica sent my the sweetest message to wake up to this morning. She's the greatest. She told me to have a great day and to blog about it, so here I am blogging away just for Jess.

I only had one class today: Survey of World Religions. I am super excited about the things I will learn in this course, but also a tad nervous about understanding the professor. Dr. Choi is Korean...like very, very Korean. As in, moving back to Korea after this semester. But if I can understand through his accent, I think he will be an awesome teacher. He is a convert to the church and has lived in a part of the world completely foreign to me.

After class I had my first full shift at work. It was super, oober busy. But it went well. I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Since I work "closer" to the temple, I decided to head to the temple as soon as I got off work. Have I mentioned how walking all over the place is killing me? I'm pretty sure by the time I have a degree I'll need foot and knee surgery. Anyway, that was like a 20 minute walk. And it was hot. I talked to Mom and got the scoop on Hurricane Isaac and updated her on my life. Finally, I made it to the temple. It was so nice to be back at the Provo temple :)

On my way home (which was a 45 MINUTE walk!!!!!!) I talked to Grandma and Mom...again. If you ever want a phone call, just let me know and I'll put you on the "oh my gosh I'm so bored of walking" call list. I felt like such a pioneer treking to the temple and back.

Don't fret, I did eventually get home. I've been trying to get some reading done for class, but I keep getting distracted. A girl in our complex, Sandra, came over for a bit. And then Greta, Chloe and I started talking. We tried to do 20 minutes study sessions with joke breaks, but I think we failed within the first minute. So now I'm alone in my room, because being alone helps you focus...right? Except really I'm just blogging...

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad you blogged :) your Korean professors reminds me of this lady in one of my classes next semester so call me on your next boring walk! Thanks for posting for me :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts