Other marriage/love stories of the day (I'm telling you...Provo single life is SURROUNDED by lovers/talk of how you need to find a mate):
- David and Matt came over to watch the CES devotional with us and before it started David said "Well, who wants to bet it'll be about marriage?" Haha, it wasn't.
- Jeff gave a spiritual thought at ward prayer on love. Kevin said it was because they have to squeeze in marriage/love lessons whenever possible.
- Alan came over after ward prayer to talk to Alena and I about relationships and dumb people.
- A girl a couple doors down got engaged yesterday and came by this morning to show us the ring and tell the story.
- Chloe is convinced I'm going to marry a certain someone in the ward. No, I do not like him. No, I do not even really know him. But Chloe is convinced. She's been reminding me about it every day and every time we see him.