Dear Whoever You Might Be

My roommates love to pick on me about my future husband. I may be slightly more in love with my future husband than most girls who haven't met their future husbands are. I pray for him a lot. One time during apartment bedtime prayer I prayed for all of my roommates' husbands. They laughed. But that's besides the point. I have this box. The Box. The Box contains letters to my husband and to myself and I get to open it when I get engaged. It's a pretty big deal. Anyway, Mom sent me a Valentine's Day card to add to The Box. Haha, yes...my mom bought a Valentine for me to give to my husband. My roommates really got a kick out of that. 
Silly Mom, haha.

Then yesterday, Chloe ran into my room insisting I stop doing my homework and listen to a song. You see, once upon a time I was having one of those days when I was tired of waiting and I just wanted future husband to show up on my doorstep and sweep me off my feet. Soooooo, I told Chloe I missed my husband. She told me I couldn't possibly miss someone I've never met, but I really did miss him! And then Chloe found this song:
Why are you so far from me?
In my arms is where you ought to be
How long will you make me wait?
I don't know how much more I can take
I missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
How I do
Slowly counting down the days
Till I finally know your name
Ooo the way your hand feels 'round my wait
They way you laugh
The way your kisses taste
I missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
How I do, How I do
I've missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh I missed you
I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
Oh how I want to
Dear whoever you might be
I'm still waiting patiently

Win. 

Comments

Popular Posts