Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Galentine's Day

In case you were not aware, today (February 13th) is Galentine's Day. Today we celebrate our friendships with our favorite ladies. Allow me to introduce you to my Galentines:

Chlozell
Chlozell (Chloe) is the baby, daddy in the apartment. She is the youngest in the apartment and absolutely loves when I remind her and everyone else in the world that she is the baby. She is also the apartment dad, because she always chooses someone to say the prayer before we eat. 
Favorite pick-up line: "If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be a McGorgeous."

Gretzel
Gretzel (Greta) is my science buddy. We knocked out our science GE's together. Also, we have the same laundry schedule, which I think is pretty special. Be careful not to anger Greta, or she may erase a list of your favorite pick-up lines off the kitchen white-board.
Favorite pick-up line:  Oh wait, Greta doesn't have one...she just likes to erase them ;)

Megatron
Admittedly, this is not a fair picture for me to post of Megan. First off, it doesn't continue with the picture theme of my roommates holding me. Secondly, Megan is actually a good cook and this picture just happened to catch her during a cake explosion mishap. It happens.
Favorite pick-up line: "Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?" 
**bonus variation** "Was that an ear ache or did you just rock my world?"

Obviously, I have the best Galentines ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment