Dear Sister Hamilton...

I have been called to serve in the Oregon Eugene Mission!!! I report to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on September 11th to prepare to preach the gospel in the English language.

I am oh so thrilled to serve in Oregon. Honestly, it just sounds like the perfect place for me. Which is weird, because I never even thought of Oregon being one of the places I might get sent. It'll be rainy, but the weather should be fairly mild *fingers crossed*. Of course I've already looked up a million Oregon facts and I even found the mission blog (click here)! It is a breathtakingly beautiful area.

What surprised me most when I opened my mission call was the peace that I felt. Earlier that day I couldn't even eat I was so excited/nervous. But the second I read "Oregon Eugene Mission" I just felt peace. Everything just feels RIGHT.


Now if only September would hurry up and get here...

Comments

Popular Posts